Tuesday, February 14, 2012

BESIDES A LITTLE BIT BETTER THAN MONKEYS WE ARE SPANISH

This is sad, indeed i was wondering such shit those days, why the Portuguese language has born, probably someone discovered the problems to expel the weird Spanish language, quite primitive indeed. "Salud", salud my ass, "mira mira", primitive indeed, cutting the vowels where vowels shall exist, another interesting question, a small piece of Europe derived a Language and by "viral behavior" such shit spread like a disease.

But now the things became clear, "primitive monkeys" we can say, now that you see an Spanish individual you clear notice, this is a primitive monkey, and it is out of the media their debts too, and I shall confess, besides hate the Portuguese, British, the Spanish also are not on my "admirable people", an ex-girlfriend indeed, I will not put her name here on the plate, mainly to preserve her "dignity that was left", she is mother now, indeed we met each other 2 years ago, she had 2 boyfriends, amazing bitch, me and a Spanish guy.

She is married if I am not wrong with "bold faces", we met each other in a bakery, she and her husband and a kid if I am not wrong, me and the ex, we remain in silence, probably her husband is like the ex, if we say hello, then will start to ask like "who is he(she)", then you have to explain, then fuck your day with that bulldog face (ow you had boyfriends), I can say my friend, not one but two, or maybe three, there was a guy with a "boat" in the plate too.
Me, the Spanish monkey and the guy with the boat.